Most of you know who Greg Hemming’s is; Some of you know him professionally, and some personally. Some of you who are lucky, know both sides. Greg is very well known professionally and personally throughout our community and on a global scale. Greg is a rad dude doing some incredible things and taking ownership of the city. He is always traveling, elevating good causes as a B Corp, creating and producing compelling films and documentaries that create positive change. Recently the Millennial Dream, City on Fire and The Banff Mountain Film Festival World Tour could provide insight as to what Hemming’s House Pictures represents and what Greg is most passionate working on and educating people about.
When Greg isn’t traveling or creating, you can find him surfing, editing Heart fun by Kaiya videos, (You can buy one of her incredible T-shirts here), playing in his band Fox Farm, Smiling, and participating and providing value, all over the community, and within a global capacity.
I took a drive with Greg to run some errands, chat and catch up. I wanted to ask him about how he is feeling about the infectious energy our city is experiencing and how that affects him and his business currently and what he wants to do with that focus moving forward.
Grab your headphones and tune in now.
- What is your favorite record?
- Your favorite Live appearance to date?
- Who do you want to see you haven’t yet?
- Any cool shows coming up you’re attending?
- Tell us something we don’t know about you Greg?
- Favorite spot you’ve traveled?
- Favorite spot you have surfed?
- What are you most passionate about right now?
- Your daughter’s Heart Fun By Kaiya project, spreads an incredible message, Kindness. At such a young age, Kaiya, is being encouraged and motivated early on, What advice would you give to a young person? What would you tell your 15-year-old self?
- After City on Fire aired, what vibe do you recognize amongst others and yourself on a daily basis? Anything prominent you notice or certain conversations that may be happening as a result?
- There is now a lot some more positive conversations about our city, amongst the people who live here, do you think that impacted you recently? What about your business and family?
- What can you tell us about the Banff film festival for those that may not have seen the event on Facebook?
- What do you see HHP and yourself doing with all the energy and momentum now that the city is harnessing it and really growing?
- Can you elaborate more on staying true to your brand having good social media and marketing strategies and what that has helped the business and your message do?’
- You have always had a love for our City, the music here, every aspect of SJ living, What do you want for your city moving forward?
#SurfsUpBruh #Phish # CityOnFire #HemmingsHouse #EstimatedPhophet #HulaHooping #CreativeMarketing #Hybrid #RunningErrands